The Dedham Food Pantry helps Dedham residents by providing food at no cost.
To qualify for the Dedham Food Pantry you must be a Dedham resident, and meet our income guidelines which can be found on our application form.
If you have any questions call (781)269-1541 or stop by the Food Pantry at 600 Washington St. at the Dedham Plaza on Saturday morning.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Intake Application – You can either download or fill out an application at the food pantry.
- Proof of residency – One of the following that shows your Dedham address: rent receipt, utility bill (gas, cable, phone or electric), current rental lease agreement, bank statement, or driver’s license.
- If you’re not a Dedham resident then there are several nearby pantries that can help you.
- All persons who live in the same housing unit are considered one (1) household even if they are not related.
- The Pantry’s income guidelines are based on the total income of all persons in your household from all income sources.
- Count only the current income of household members, not what they may have made in the past or what they expect to make in the future. However, if your income increases to the point where you are no longer eligible for assistance please let us know.
- The Pantry does not consider the amount of your bank accounts or other assets. If you have significant assets but a limited income, please consider whether it is appropriate for you to use the Food Pantry.