Shopping Day Sign-in
The Dedham Food Pantry gives clients two options to be added on the Saturday shopping roster:
- Manually– Sign-in on the day you shop, then wait until your name is called, or;
- Call Ahead– Call 781-366-0652 between 6am – 7:30am on the day you shop to add your name automatically to the shoppers list. Simply show up at your estimated shopping time. (You must initially register either your phone or email prior to using this feature)
How to Register Your Phone
First time users must register with your first and last name by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Text or call to leave a voicemail: 781-366-0652 to request that you be enrolled in the auto-registration program. Once your request is made and verified with the records, your number or email is added to the registration list, and you will receive an automated response within 1/2 hour informing that you are enrolled on the automated system.
- You must text, call or email from the same device on which you enrolled. Our system has to recognize your phone number or email address. If your phone number changes, you must re-enroll with the new number.
- Auto sign in is completely optional. If you do not wish to enroll, you can come to the pantry any time after 7:45 but before 10:30 am to sign in manually.