Our organization is a non-denominational, and non-political run entirely by volunteers and funded entirely by contributions. We were established in 1990 with the mission of ending hunger in the Dedham community.
The Dedham Food Pantry distributes over 15,000 bags of food annually to more than 350 Dedham households. Our clients are families with children, the disabled, and senior citizens who may have fallen into hard times due to loss of employment, reduction in benefits, or just living on a fixed income.
The Dedham Food Pantry’s operations is run directly from donations received, and volunteers who have dedicated their time and resources to make a difference in the community. Local businesses like Costco, BJs, Trader Joes, Shaws, Stop and Shop, Wegmans, Target, Whole Foods and so much more regularly donate in kind. The generosity of our contributors has enabled the Dedham Food Pantry to provide an expanded range of fresh produce, milk, eggs and staples to Dedham residents and meet a continually expanding need.
- To make an online donation, click here
- To mail a check donation, please send it to: Dedham Food Pantry P. O. Box 46 Dedham, MA 02027
- Food Pantry Address: 600 Washington St. Dedham, MA 02026
- Phone: 781-320-9442 or if you require a callback: 781-269-1541
Donation drop-off times:
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays from 1:30p – 3:00p
- Every Thursday from 2:30p – 4:30p
- Every Saturday from 8a – 11a