The Dedham Food Pantry provides food at no cost to qualifying Dedham residents. Click here to sign up.
We distribute more than 28,000 bags of food annually to more than 400 households in Dedham: families with children, people with disabilities, senior citizens, and any Dedham resident who needs help due to loss of employment, reduction in benefits, or just living on a fixed income.
Our organization is non-denominational, non-political, run entirely by volunteers, and funded entirely by contributions. Our mission is to end hunger in Dedham.
- Please donate!
- By mail: Dedham Food Pantry P.O. Box 46 Dedham, MA 02027
- View our opportunities & register online.
- Phone: (781)320-9442 or if you require a callback: (781)269-1541
- Email: email@example.com
- The Pantry is located on the North side of the Dedham Plaza (the side with Planet Fitness in the front and Play it Again Sports in the back)
- Donation drop off hours:
- Fridays 3pm – 5pm
- Saturdays 9am – 10:30 am
- Need assistance? Click here to see if you qualify.