Welcome to the Dedham Food Pantry website!
Our organization is a non-denominational, and non-political run entirely by volunteers and funded entirely by contributions. We were established in 1990 with the mission of ending hunger in the Dedham community.
In 2014, the Dedham Food Pantry distributed over 10,368 bags of food annually to 296 Dedham households. Our clients are families with children, the disabled, and senior citizens who may have fallen into hard times due to loss of employment, reduction in benefits, or just living on a fixed income.
The Dedham Food Pantry’s operations is run directly from donations received, and volunteers who have dedicated their time and resources to make a difference in the community. Local businesses like Costco, BJs, Trader Joes, Shaws, Stop and Shop, Panera Bread, Whole Foods, Wegmans and so much more regularly donate in kind. The generosity of our contributors has enabled the Dedham Food Pantry to provide an expanded range of fresh produce, milk, eggs and staples to Dedham residents and meet a continually expanding need.
- Make a tax-deductible online donation today!
- To mail a check donation, please send it to: Dedham Food Pantry P. O. Box 46 Dedham, MA 02027
- Food Pantry Address: 600 Washington St. Dedham, MA 02026
- Phone: 781-320-9442
Please consider the Dedham Food Pantry for your tax-deductible donation!
Donation drop-off times:
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays from 1:30-3:00 pm
- Thursdays from 3:00- 4:30 pm
- Saturdays from 8:00- 11:00 am