Welcome to the Dedham Food Pantry website!
Our organization is a non-denominational, and non-political run entirely by volunteers and funded entirely by contributions. We were established in 1990 with the mission of ending hunger in the Dedham community.
The Dedham Food Pantry distributes over 22,000 bags of food annually to more than 400 households. Our clients are families with children, the disabled, and senior citizens who may have fallen into hard times due to loss of employment, reduction in benefits, or just living on a fixed income.
The Dedham Food Pantry’s operations is run directly from donations received, and volunteers who have dedicated their time and resources to make a difference in the community. Local businesses like Federal Realty Investments, Costco, BJs, Trader Joes, Shaws, Stop and Shop and so much more regularly donate in kind. The generosity of our contributors has enabled the Dedham Food Pantry to provide a range of food including fresh produce milk and eggs. We also provide frozen meats, fish, chicken, vegetables and berries. We also offer canned meats, canned vegetables and all staples a family would need including cleaning supplies and toilet paper.
- Give online! (PayPal covers all fees)
- By mail: Dedham Food Pantry P. O. Box 46 Dedham, MA 02027
- View our opportunities & register online. NOTE: If you experience any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, new cough, new runny nose, muscle aches, loss of smell or taste or trouble breathing- for your safety and others please volunteer for another day.
- Phone: 781-320-9442 or if you require a callback: 781-269-1541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our location: The Pantry is located on the North side of the Dedham Plaza (The side with Planet Fitness in the front and Play it Again Sports in the back)
- Donation drop off hours:
- Thursdays from 2:30pm – 4pm
- Saturday from 9am – 10:30 am
- Need assistance? Click here to see if you qualify.