Welcome to the Dedham Food Pantry website!
Our organization is a non-denominational, and non-political run entirely by volunteers and funded entirely by contributions. We were established in 1990 with the mission of ending hunger in the Dedham community.
The Dedham Food Pantry distributes over 15,000 bags of food annually to more than 350 Dedham households. Our clients are families with children, the disabled, and senior citizens who may have fallen into hard times due to loss of employment, reduction in benefits, or just living on a fixed income.
The Dedham Food Pantry’s operations is run directly from donations received, and volunteers who have dedicated their time and resources to make a difference in the community. Local businesses like Federal Realty Investments, Costco, BJs, Trader Joes, Shaws, Stop and Shop and so much more regularly donate in kind. The generosity of our contributors has enabled the Dedham Food Pantry to provide an expanded range of fresh produce, milk, eggs and staples to Dedham residents and meet a continually expanding need.
- Give online! (PayPal covers all fees)
- By mail: Dedham Food Pantry P. O. Box 46 Dedham, MA 02027
- View our opportunities & register online. NOTE: If you experience any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, new cough, new runny nose, muscle aches, loss of smell or taste or trouble breathing- for your safety and others please volunteer for another day.
- Phone: 781-320-9442 or if you require a callback: 781-269-1541
- Donation drop off hours:
- Thursdays from 3:30pm – 5pm
- Saturday from 9am – 10:30 am
- Need assistance? Click here to see if you qualify.