We distribute more than 22,000 bags of food annually to more than 400 households in Dedham: families with children, people with disabilities, senior citizens, and any Dedham resident who needs help due to loss of employment, reduction in benefits, or just living on a fixed income.
Our organization is non-denominational, non-political, run entirely by volunteers, and funded entirely by contributions. We were established in 1990 with the mission of ending hunger in Dedham.
The Dedham Food Pantry is run directly from donations received, and volunteers who have dedicated their time and resources to make a difference in the community. Local businesses like Federal Realty Investments, Costco, BJs, Trader Joes, Shaws, Stop and Shop and many more regularly donate in kind. The generosity of our contributors has enabled us to provide a wide range of food including fresh produce, milk, and eggs. We also provide frozen meats, fish, chicken, vegetables, berries, canned meats, canned vegetables, and other staples a family might need including cleaning supplies and toilet paper.
- Give online! (PayPal covers all fees)
- By mail: Dedham Food Pantry P.O. Box 46 Dedham, MA 02027
- View our opportunities & register online. NOTE: If you experience any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, new cough, new runny nose, muscle aches, loss of smell or taste or trouble breathing- for your safety and others please volunteer for another day.
- Phone: 781-320-9442 or if you require a callback: 781-269-1541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our location: The Pantry is located on the North side of the Dedham Plaza (the side with Planet Fitness in the front and Play it Again Sports in the back)
- Donation drop off hours:
- Thursdays from 2:30pm – 4pm
- Saturday from 9am – 10:30 am
- Need assistance? Click here to see if you qualify.